The 12th Latvian Culture Days
The 12th Latvian Culture Days in Ireland will be held on April 30th, 2023, in Meeting House Square in Temple Bar from 12:00 to 17:00. The event will continue with dancing at Lundy Foot’s Bar & Restaurant, Essex Gate, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.
The program in which you can participate includes:
- 12:00 GRAND PARADE, from Central Plaza, along Crown Alley in Temple Bar, along Essex Street East, to Meeting House Square.
- 12:20 OPENING CEREMONY in Meeting House Square
- 12:30 – 17:00 FESTIVAL PROGRAMME in Meeting House Square and along Essex Street:
- FESTIVAL CONCERT
- FOOD AND CRAFTS MARKET
- MASTERCLASSES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- FACE PAINTING
- DANCING FOR ALL
- SPORTS ACTIVITIES
- 18:00 – 22:00 DANCING AND COMMUNAL SINGING in WILD DUCK THEATRE, Sycamore Street, Temple bar
The festival participants include 4 children’s dance groups, 1 children’s music group, 2 adult choirs, 2 adult dance groups, 5 school groups, a sports club, a theatre group, a Latvian band, guests from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland, and 11 craft and food traders.